KSL classifieds
Have I ever mentioned that I love KSL classifieds? If not, it is true. If you ever need to purchase anything, look there first. As well if you need to sell things, it is a great resource. This past Saturday, we sold all 5 of our puppies. We posted an add on Friday night around 10 pm and by Saturday at 7 pm, the last of our 5 puppies was sold and Sunday morning the last puppy was taken to his new home. Zoe is still adjusting to being a mother dog without puppies, but I think she is enjoying being allowed in the house again. The girls aren't afraid of getting their ankles bit when going into the back yard, but we do miss the puppies. Now we just need to sell our 6 ft luvsac. Do you want one? It is in great shape. But seriously, buy and sell locally through KSL classifieds :). We have purchased a trampoline and elliptical machine from KSL and have been very happy with our purchases.
Currently have 0 komentar: